Thursday, April 21, 2011

We can all make a difference..

I am new to this blogging world but would love to have you follow me as I embark on this journey.. I will be spending the summer in Chiang Rai, Thailand!! I am so excited for this opportunity but still need some help raising money for this great cause!


By donating even a few dollars today you could make and difference and maybe even save a life..
Click on this link below to donate
I would love to help!

(if you put Courtney Kleinman in the comment section I will see your donation and will be able to thank you!)

Thank you so much!!

4 comments:

  1. Courtney, This is so great. I am so proud of you and this adventure you are going to embark. I wish I was coming. You are such a gem and will be such a blessing to the Thai children. I will miss your humor, and your beautiful self. Naturally, I would have chosen that background for Thai. Best of Luck beautiful girl. I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a neat experience! So excited for you and proud of you. Can't wait to hear all about it! -Michelle & Court

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney are you going to thailand through byu?? My friends Laura and Andrew Bean are supervisors. I'm not sure what the technical term is, but they are there with students haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nikki! I went through Help International which was a program started at BYU but I don't think it's the same because I haven't met them :)

    ReplyDelete